Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Trip to the Vet


We had to take Bebe to the vet for a checkup.  We use this plastic cat carrier to transport the cats safely because they are carefully locked in during the trip.  Bebe knows that when the cat carrier comes out, she is due for a trip, and she doesn't like trips to the vets.  She usually curls up in the very back of the carrier as far from the door as possible.  Kathy likes to get up really close to the carrier so she can look in, see how the cat is doing, and talk to her in hopes that the cat will be more comfortable.  It was then that I realized that I was looking at a picture for the blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! I see Kathy but I don't see Bebe.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Such a funny photo because I wasn't quite sure what I was looking at until I read your blog. Murray hates going to the vet. He "yells and hollers" in the car as if I'm killing him. That is, until we arrive - then he is mute :-) bsk