Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Joy of Books


There is an exhibit at Mass MoCA called "Bibleotheca Philia" and it is about our love for books, and libraries and the rooms we read books in.  This exhibit, which fills an entire room, is called "The Secret Lives of Books" by the artist Jena Priebe.  This is such an astounding thing to see and it is a joy to stand in the room and take in all the details.  I cannot explain what it is that is so fascinating, but it is so creative to think of something like this that it makes my head spin!

3 comments:

Dean said...

Ken-
Yea, yea, yea. I've been very patient, but after you go to Stellafane for a long weekend, I don't want to see museum pictures, fog or fenceposts! Your 6D can shoot in the dark - I wanna see telescopes, and night time star party pictures! Enough of the museums! -Dean

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Dean!!!!
Well, I did some binocular viewing on a brilliantly clear Thursday night. Played with the new Canon 15x50 IS binos, and they were spectacular. Friday night and Saturday night were clouds and rain... Thus... You get more Mass MoCA! :-)

Anonymous said...

This just looks so cool! bsk