Monday, August 28, 2017

Grace is Waiting


This is so cute!  Sometimes Grace jumps up on things just because she is a cat.  I don't know why she chose the front hall table.  I was about to go out the front door, and saw this, and went back and got my camera.  It feels as if she has a human expression on her face.  It is not as if she wants to go outside, fortunately.  When she was a small kitten, she would get curious when I started to open the door, and it made us nervous, so I stood on the front porch with a spray bottle of water.  I would open the door, and when she got close to the opening, she got squirted.  I think it only took three times before she lacked any interest in an open door.  Which is fortunate for us, because it would be terrible if any of the cats got outdoors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace is such a beautiful cat. Is she waiting for company to arrive?
Joan

Anonymous said...

That was a smart idea to spray her when she was going to walk out the door. You could be a cat trainer!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face! Trace

Ken Spencer said...

No, no company was arriving. She just decides to sit places, just for the heck of it! Cats! Endlessly fascinating!

Anonymous said...

"Will you give me treats if I sit here looking cute?" She is such a sweet cat. betsey