Saturday, August 26, 2017

You Can't Recycle a Ghost


I went to the recycling center today to drop off newspapers and cans and bottles.  I noticed the manager of the center taking a picture with his cellphone of something over by the dumpsters where larger items are dumped.  I walked over to see what he was photographing, and saw this Halloween costume.  He said that he had moved the costume around and photographed it is different places!  When I saw him at first, the ghost was hanging on the wall.  I asked if I could put the ghost back in the dumpster, and he said sure.  So here you are!

3 comments:

ken schwarz said...

Fantastic! Great idea to put Mr. Ghost back into the dumpster for this very cool shot! I think it will be difficult for you to make future trips to the recycling center without thinking about this ghostly experience.

Anonymous said...

Your caption and photo made me laugh - good way to start the day! betsey

Anonymous said...

Crazy and funny. I hope this ghost hangs around the recycling center for a long time.
Joan