Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Lichen Landscape


There are four benches in the little park that I stop at, when my bike ride is finished.  The other day I took time to look at the slats in the benches that I sit on and was amazed to see that the seat was covered in lichen.  How did I not notice this?  So I took my cellphone, which is the only camera I carry with me on my rides, and looked around to try and make an interesting photo.  This is the best I could do.  Do you see a landscape in this photograph?  If you do, please tell me about it and what you see.  thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of a stained glass windows. The ones depicting lands surrounding lakes or oceans that kind of wild plantlike. Diane Mc

Ken Spencer said...

Wow, you are right, Diane! It feels a bit like a Tiffany window! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I see a hydrangea bush on the left with a path in the middle and stones to the right. betsey