Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Out West


Our Christmas ritual - JFK to Los Angeles.  A good day for a flight like this is when the skies are clear.  I have flown this route so many times when the landscape was covered with clouds.  It was cloudy in the eastern half of the United States today, but by the time we got to the western states, the sky was completely clear.  I stayed glued to the window the whole time, and I was not disappointed!  This photograph of eroded mesas was done over Colorado, south of Pueblo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very unique and sharp. Give hugs to California family from me.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I always love your aerial photos as they show such unique patterns of the earth below. Keep 'em coming...betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for your nice comments. I won't be able to do any aerial photographs on the way home because it will be Kathy's turn for the window seat! :-)