Saturday, December 23, 2017

The Holiday Salon


We attended the Holiday Salon that Liz and Sarah and Amy have put on for three years now.  They have a wonderful community of friends, many who are talented singers (as well as the three of them.)  I think about 30 people in all attended, including children and babies, and both children and adults sang and played instruments.  You will love this - they call their singing group "The Christmas Tree-O" and their harmonies, a capella, are just beautiful!  It was such a great experience to meet and talk with so many of their friends, and to be there for the music as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you recorded some of this. I remember their lovely voices singing at Karen's one year.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

I did take two movies of them singing. I will save them to show you.

Anonymous said...

Glad you recorded them. They are always a treat to listen to! betsey