Thursday, January 25, 2018

Amy's Podcast


Amy told us about a podcast for writers, that she was interviewed for. It is about 30 minutes long and she talks about how she got her start in writing and how she first started working for magazines.  It was wonderful listening to her interview because she was charming and funny and confident and told wonderful stories about writing books and about life.  It made me think back to all that she has accomplished, and then I thought back to this photograph I took of her on the front porch.  For some reason it is one of my favorite portraits of Amy.  You can find the podcast here: Amy's Podcast

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the podcast interview with Amy. She has done so much over the years and you imagine her smiles and her wit and it brightens your day! Love the photo and Amy.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

I had a sense of being in the same room with Amy and the interviewer listing to this thoroughly enjoyable Podcast!

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for listening to the podcast. It was such an interesting interview because it was between two friends, who have known each other over a long time. Made me smile, and proud as well.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed listening to Amy talking about different experiences and stories throughout her writing career. Learned some new things about her and different jobs. I love reading different interviews she has done. Always a joy! betsey

Anonymous said...

Podcast was great. Also love this picture especially the sneakers !!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable picture of Amy! Enjoyed listening to Amy on the podcast! Trace