Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Trapped Indoors


Obviously I didn't take this photograph today.  I was digging through some old photographs and found this image I took years and years ago.  On the way home from Los Angeles, someone a row or two away was sneezing for the entire flight. The day after we got home I started sneezing, and within a day had a full blown cold, and felt really lousy.  With the temperatures in the teens I have been reluctant to spend much time outdoors.  I am feeling better now, but may not be shooting outdoors for another day or two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture. I like the pretty window and the shade of green. It looks nice against the brick. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks, Trace. It is interesting to me what it is that I am attracted to, when I take a picture. Many times I don't know!

Anonymous said...

I love the color and shape of the window against a bit of brick. betsey