Sunday, February 17, 2019

Grace is LOOKING at me!


Grace's favorite place to take a nap is in the rocking chair in the living room.  My favorite place is to sit in the easy chair which faces the rocking chair.  When I came into the room, and sat down, she opened her eyes immediately and stared at me like this.  You know why?  Because from time to time, when I sit in my easy chair, I reach over and grab a low powered red laser pointer, and move it around the floor, and the cats LOVE to chase it!  So, whenever I am in my chair there is always the chance that the laser will appear, and Grace does not want to miss that!  So is this the cutest shot, or what!  Be sure to click on the photograph to see it in more detail!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace is such a beautiful cat. So glad you rescued her. Now, get the laser light out!
Joan

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! How sweet and loveable. So funny she's waiting for the laser light. Cats are funny animals! Trace

Anonymous said...

Grace is absolutely purr-fect!!! We love her little pink nose, just like our Bitsy's. We adore our four-footed friends and anyone who rescues animals in need is A-Okay in our book! Babs and Will

Anonymous said...

What a face! Grace is such a beauty! "Stop taking photos and let me play with the laser..." betsey