Saturday, June 29, 2019

Thinking About Making a Picture...


I was sitting at the dining room table after dinner, and Grace was sitting on the windowsill.  I started thinking, if I get out of my chair, and go lie on my back under the windowsill, will Grace stick her head over the edge and look down at me?  So I got my iPhone and positioned myself under the window, on my back.  And guess what?  She was curious and wondered what I was doing, and she looked over the side!  Bingo!  My imagined picture became real.  How cool is that?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt like I should turn my computer upside down! Cats are curious creatures.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Joan, they sure are! I rotated the picture so that Grace was upright, and you could see her expression, but then the picture looked more "normal" and I really like the upside down feeling.

Anonymous said...

Adorable and funny! Trace

Anonymous said...

I did rotate my laptop to see her face better. Those big eyes are asking "what are you doing, crazy photo guy?" I like that you left it upside down. betsey

Anonymous said...

Right side up..or upside down, Grace rocks it!! A face for the ages!! Ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille!!! Babs

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all! Wow, four comments in one day! So nice that you all enjoyed our kitty!