Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Walking the Dog


I decided to go for another of my walks along the harbor today, to get some exercise.  My total walk is 2.6 miles and since I seem to stop every 100 feet to take a picture, it takes me longer than if I left the camera home and walked at top speed.  But I ain't leaving the camera home!  So I came up with some nice photographs today.  It is amazing and I am so lucky that I live in such a scenic place, that I can go for a walk and come back with a bunch of photographs.  This is actually the last shot I took.  I saw her by the water with her dog, and by the time I pointed the camera at her, she had changed her original position to this one, and in the next frame she was crouching down.  So I only got one shot.  But as they used to say in the business. "One is all you need!"

No comments: