Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Thoughtful Cyclist...


You are going to love this story.  It was exactly a week ago when I took the photo of the three cyclists at the traffic light, blocking my car.  Well, imagine my surprise this morning when we passed a single cyclist a few hundred yards from the same traffic light.  I looked in the rear view mirror as he caught up with us, and then stopped in line behind us!  This is the first time this ever happened!  That was so nice to have a thoughtful cyclist follow the rules!  I like this photo for another reason - it takes a few moments to figure it out - it is not obvious at first glance, that I am photographing my rear view mirror, and also the view under the rear view mirror of a car passing on the road.  I like this image which is abstract, in my estimation.  If you click on the image to make it larger, it will help in understanding what is going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photo and thankful the cyclist is obeying the rules of the road.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for one thoughtful cyclist :-) Cool photo!! betsey