Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Fake!


I went for a late walk again yesterday.  At the foot of our street I saw the clear sky, and a faint orange glow from where the sun had set.  So I took a photograph of just the water and the sky  which wasn't much of a picture, but I loved the colors.  So I kept walking and one minute later I see a Gull flying right toward me, just out over the water, against the sky.  I managed to take one very quick shot as the gull flew by!   So now I have an empty sky and a small bird against the sky.  Now what?  Well...  If I enlarged the Gull a LOT, and then pasted it into the empty sky, I would have a really interesting looking photograph!  So that's what I did.  So this is a FAKE!  But it is an interesting looking photo, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this FAKE photo even if you did cut and paste. You go the extra mile to create a picture each day.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like this fake photo, too. Looks as if the gull is right in front of your face! betsey

Ron said...

I think Russell Munson would appreciate this photo!