Monday, January 2, 2023

Fog Week II


So "Fog Week" actually started the other day with the photograph of the trees in the park at night.  So I have a number of other photographs from that hour and a half of intensive photography.  This one is a favorite.  I love how abstract it is - 13 dots on a blue field.  While I was leaning on the railing staring out into the fog, these two lines of ducks came into view from the left, swimming to the right.  I couldn't believe my eyes, and I love that they were in two groups with a space between.  How lucky I was!  It was really dark when I photographed this.  It is blue in color because the sun had set more than an hour before and so the warm light of the sun had gone from the sky.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A completely different photo for you to post. Stark, blue, ducks in a row. I like it. betsey

Anonymous said...

Late to the party on this one.....but really, REALLY like this photo!