Saturday, January 28, 2023

Rocks, Beach and Water


OK, so you are saying "What's with all the rocks and sand and water?"  Well, because I live just up the street from the harbor?  Is that a good answer?  I know I just posted a similar photograph a day or two ago, but when I am walking and see things, that's what I shoot, and I try and pick the most interesting photographs from my walk and so you get two similar photographs from different days.  I do alike all the different things going on in this photograph - the rocks and sand, of course, but then the rivulets of water which comes from a pipe under the road.  This was all marshland before they built shore road, so there is fresh water underground which drains into the harbor.  I think this photograph is interesting because of the different things going on.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so totally different from the other photo with all the sand. It reminds me of snow drifts. So many things to see at the shore.
:-)
Joan

ken schwarz said...

Before reading your comments on today's photo, the rivulets in the scene immediately caught my attention and from what appears to be wet sand, my guess is that the harbor tide is ebbing. A very nicely composed photo of the shoreline with rocks, beach and water!

Anonymous said...

I like this photo better than the one you posted the other day. For me, it's all about the patterns in the sand created by the water. Plus, the dark rocks against the light sand. betsey