Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Fog Week IV


As I continued my walk in the fog, I stopped to look at Scudder's pond which you have seen in my photographs so many times before.  What caught my eye was the silhouettes of the phragmites against the fog.  As I moved around, I managed to get them against the lights and houses in the distance.  Normally I try to photograph the pond in such a way that the houses are not in the photographs.  But on this night they added a lot more interest because of the lights shining out of the house windows.  Please be sure to click on the photo to see everything in more detail.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this photo with the stormy water and houselights in the background. The golden grass is lovely with its delicate details. The photo is very artistic. Trace

Anonymous said...

I love this photo with the grasses in the foreground so sharp and the fog has taken over everything else.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like this photo. It's such a different view of Scudders Pond. The grasses are a nice focal point with the fog making the lights fade in the background. betsey