Monday, July 21, 2008

By Popular Request...


One viewer wrote yesterday that they would like to see more than one photo of some events, like yesterday's post. So, since I didn't shoot today... (gulp!) I decided to post another photo from "Twelfth Night as Explained by the Marx Brothers." This photo is probably a bit more dramatic than yesterday's post, because today you are looking at a close-up of two faces. The interesting thing about the way I photographed this play is that I was there as a member of the audience, rather than as a photographer. Had I been there on assignment, I would have used longer lenses, and moved around from place to place to find the best photo. And, truth be told, I would have worked a *lot* harder to get a great photograph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a good photographer is always prepared :-). I also like the concept of seeing mulitple shots from time to time but why not show them on the same day ? By the way, I love the way you mix up your subjects - something different all the time.

The Red Hare said...

Hello, and Thank You, Mr. Spencer for shooting me so nicely!

djdawson (aka Maria, Lady Olivia's handmaid!)