Monday, July 14, 2008

Desperation


So today I was desperate for some blog photos. I have been busy with a couple of projects that have required a lot of time lately and I haven't been out shooting a lot. So today I HAD to find a new photo. After I finished my bike ride late this afternoon, while I was sitting on a bench by the water a whole string of geese paddled by. And of course, since I was cycling, I had no camera with me! Later on, toward the time of sunset I went back to the water. It was overcast, so I had few expectations. About 5 minutes after arriving, suddenly the sun descended below the cloud deck, and it was golden light everywhere! I couldn't shoot fast enough! So here is one of the photographs - lucky for me, another small group of geese paddled through the scene again! You will be seeing more photographs from today later on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now THAT is WILD BY NATURE! Like, WOW!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the color in this picture! And it's so serene - you feel the stress just melt away...

lgf said...

that's a great pic!