Monday, September 1, 2008

Porch Series, No. 4


Sorry for not posting last night. I drove out to Southhold to go observing, and didn't get home until 3:00AM. Anyhow, here is another in my Porch Series. Found this in Sag Harbor, while stopped at a light. Ask me how quickly I could get my toy camera out of its pouch on my belt! 4 quick shots! Whew! At first I found it annoying that the fire hydrant was there, then I realized that I think it adds to the photo. The colorful light in the window, by the way, is a reflection of a sunlit building across the street.

1 comment:

Aud said...

If the hydrant had been red it would have been a distraction, but because the hydrant colors reinforce the reflected colors in the windows I think the hydrant really adds to this photo! Keep the porch series coming.