Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can You Believe This?


I think this was supposed to be part of my dinner tonight. It was living under the sink, and apparently was forgotten about... :-) When I first saw it, I was blown away! Is this an amazing object or what? I think I have seen a potato with a couple of sprouts before, but nothing prepared me for the complexity of this. It is really quite beautiful, so I set up a small piece of seamless background paper on the dining room table after dinner, and did some photographs of it playing around with the lighting. Do you like it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And did you eat it afterwards ? mashed or baked ?

Amy said...

amazing! it's a work of art - or, at least, you made it look like one! i've never seen a potato grow so much. glad you shot it before tossing it. :)

Anonymous said...

Tossing it?

Ken Spencer said...

It was too soggy to eat for dinner... :-)