Saturday, October 25, 2008

Free Film


At the Kodak booth at Photo Expo, I was really surprised to see this sign, and this line of people, waiting to get free film! Wow, Film! I remember that I used to shoot film. Well, for most of my life, actually. I got my first digital camera at work in 2000, and it has been all digital since then. Eight years without film. Who'd a thunk. I didn't bother to get in line to see what they were giving away. Even if I got a free roll, I probably couldn't afford the processing! I still have all my film cameras, though. 35mm, 70mm Hasselblads, Pentax 6x7 and even two 4x5 view cameras. I guess I was not smart enough to sell them right after I got my first digital Nikon. I should have seen the writing on the wall.

1 comment:

JR's Thumbprints said...

Film? Isn't that the ring around the bathtub? No thanks.