Friday, September 4, 2009

Painting, painting, painting...


So this is what I have been doing all week... painting, painting, painting. Something about painting that I love - making things look shiny and new. I am helping a neighbor paint their house. Why? Because I ain't got no job, because I have time on my hands, and besides, it feels good to be able to help someone. It is so nice to step back and see how nice everything looks when I am done. The dumb part? Well, that would be me, standing on the top of the extension ladder, holding the paint brush in one hand and the camera to take this picture in the other! Geeze... What a jerk!

4 comments:

ken schwarz said...

Have I got a deal for you! Round trip airfare to Charleston, three meals a day and a new paint brush and you get to paint my house.

Ken Spencer said...

Jas: OK. I only paint for two hours a day, so I will be staying with you for a couple of months, the way I figure it! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ken S beat me to it! I need some painting done too & I do not like standing on ladders! :-)
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

I will put you on the list! I love ladders!