Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sundown


I think I mentioned that I carry my toy camera with me on the bike now, in a little pouch that velcros to the bicycle frame. So at the end of my ride each day, I always have a camera with me when I sit on my park bench down by the water. It pays to have the camera with me. Of course, you may get bored seeing all my photographs from down by the water. This is just an ordinary sunset, but there was something about how it looked - it feels to me as if this was taken in some other place. Maybe the darkness of the land both in the foreground and in the distance? I'm not sure, but this view, although familiar, feels quite different.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cloud cover makes the picture feel a little sad or sorrowful. bsk

Anonymous said...

For me this shot is so wondrous and idyllic at the same time. I would love to be there.

Midge said...

There are no ordinary sunsets.