Friday, January 7, 2011

Scenic Snowstorm


Oh no, a snowstorm is coming! Well, at least that's what the weather report said last night. Three to six inches of snow. Fortunately for the north shore of Long Island it was only an inch. I had to go over to the Apple store for a class, and while I was there it started snowing more heavily. I was inside so couldn't leave to take a photograph, but when I came out the trees were coated with a very picturesque coating of ice. So I looked around for a bit and this is what I saw. I had to shoot from a parking lot over a fenced area into a private neighborhood, so it's not the greatest photo, but at least it isn't one of my leftovers from California. There WILL be more of those!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every winter snowstorm brings to life a certain magic that children of all ages find hard to ignore.

How long has it been since you last went sledding?