Monday, October 17, 2011

Hipstamatic Fever


I am going nuts over the Hipstamatic App in my iPhone! I seem to be seeing the world in a new way using this "other" iPhone add-on camera. I can choose black and white, or faded color, or really faded color, and raggedy borders. An affectation, I know, but I am really loving the results I am getting. I stopped to take a quick look at the fading side garden late this afternoon. I had looked at it with my regular camera the other day, but couldn't come up with a photograph that I liked. I was over there for less than a few minutes and found two photographs that I love. This is one of them. I really love the pastel effect. I tried a darker version, but I didn't like it as much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not expect Hipstamtic to be in color. Pretty Flowers for this time of year.
Joan