Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hipstamatic Week


I am not really going to do a week of Hipstamatic photos, but I have posted one photo of the garden already, and I do have a couple more. Since the iPhone is so new to me, I need to experiment with what the camera can do. I hadn't tried two things: 1) my signature move of photographing while driving... and 2) trying an exposure at night. So this answers both questions. I didn't hit anything, and this is not a bad exposure. I was driving to astronomy in the rain, which is what brought this about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool shot. kinda vegas-y, if you get my drift, especially with the pickup truck trying to make the green light. the driver is a cowboy, riding out to the nearest bordello after winning a few bucks at the $5 poker table. he opens a beer from the six-pack he picked up earlier in the day, takes a long swig and thinks it's going to be a fine night, despite the rain. he starts whistling, "in the arms of a woman"...he can't wait.