Monday, December 12, 2011

Decorating for Christmas


We have decided to put up some decorations, but are not sure what would be appropriate. So I have spent a lot of time driving around looking for good examples to follow. I think I found my favorite. This is about a mile from our house. Of course, it takes a lot of time to put up something this complex. I know that having done stories on people who "do" their houses, many of them start planning in July for December. So I am late to the starting line. I guess I will have to tone it down a bit, at least this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun decorations - as long as they are on another street.

Anonymous said...

LOL! You sent cards but did not put up 1 million lights? Too much for me, but pretty to look at in someone else's yard.
Joan

Anonymous said...

You are SO funny!! Can't imagine you having a front yard full of bright lights. I like looking at Christmas decorations - glad there are people who make the effort :-) bsk

Ken Spencer said...

Yes, I am so glad that people take the time to put up lights and decorations. I am thankful for that.