Friday, December 9, 2011

The Kitty is Waiting


So we have this routine. The kitty waits outside the bathroom door while I take a shower. Then she runs into the bedroom, and jumps on the corner of the bed closest to the door. Then she sits. And stares. At me. Because she is waiting for me to scratch her behind her ears. So I carry out my part of the bargain, and scratch her behind the ears, then under her chin, and she purrs. And her day is complete. The sun was shining in the south window today, through the opening in the curtains, and it silhouetted the kitty on the wall. I know, you want to know which kitty this is. I haven't a clue...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's Bebe.

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The icon of a loving, loved, yet aloof friend. This is why you can love the cat but never marry one!

=^**^=

Cassie the Cat's "dad."