Thursday, December 1, 2011

Strange Landscape


When I stopped to photograph the trees yesterday I leaned my bike up against a fence that was covered with vines. Curious, I tried to look over the fence, but it was difficult. I grabbed my iPhone and held it up over the fence, and I could see the view. So I shot this. This property was going to be developed, so the owner cut down a lot of trees and removed brush put up a fence, and then they discovered that the property at one time had some kind of industry on it and was in fact polluted. Wow. So the land has been untouched for several years, and these vines have completely taken over. A very strange landscape.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange! Not one of your photos I want to hang on my wall!
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

I wouldn't hang it on my wall either. I was desperate for SOMETHING! :-)