Thursday, June 13, 2013

More Fun With Infrared



I am having so much fun with the camera that Dean loaned me, that I can't stand it!  It is a completely new way to see the world.  I try and visualize what a scene will look like in infrared, and I am continually surprised by what the camera sees.  Surprised at how different it sees the world.  This camera makes the world seem magical, and sunny all over, and believe it or not, I feel really wonderful when I look at these pictures, after I have shot each one.  I didn't expect that, it was such a nice surprise.


3 comments:

Jackie said...

Ken,

I don't think I would ever get 'tired' of this. I love the infrared so much, I am looking into purchasing filters. This particular shot is incredible. Great.....
Jackie

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing, but now you need to bring 3 cameras with you to compare photos - this one, black & white and color.
Joan

Photodude Images said...

I heard infared can cause sterility.