Thursday, June 6, 2013

Timing...


I first saw this fence about 4 months ago.  I pass it each week on the way to my astronomy meeting.  Only thing was, it was dark out - much too dark to take a photograph.  So I kept an eye on it each week, and finally, as the days got longer, it was bright enough at the time I passed by, to finally take a photograph.  It is interesting - most times if I see something, there is no thinking that I should come back later - it is usually: "I need to stop NOW!"  It is risky to pass by something and think that I can shoot it later.  But this was different.  By the way, I left the color balance on the blue side, as I took it.  I tried correcting the color by removing the blue, but I like that the pallet of this photograph is just cool colors.

3 comments:

Photodude Images said...

1313 Mockingbird Lane?

Ken Spencer said...

Actually, no. I don't know what the reference is.
This fence, by the way, is only about a tenth of a mile from the rock with the flag on it!

Photodude Images said...

That's the address where Herman, Lily, Eddie, Marilyn and Grandpa lived.