Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Trees on Shore Road


I am back having fun with the infrared camera!  What I seem to be doing is revisiting some of my favorite sites that I have photographed before, but shooting them this time in infrared light.  It is so much fun to see if the scene I selected actually makes an interesting photograph.  If you click on this, you can see that the water in the harbor, seen  underneath the bright white leaves of the trees, ends up being jet black, which is pretty dramatic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, instantly my favorite all time shot of the sycamores of Sea Cliff. How about a montage of all the sycamore shots over the years ? thanks Ken.

Jackie said...

Ken,

This is beautiful. This would make a great print as well.

Jackie

Ken Spencer said...

This is so much fun for me, to have you both say how much you are enjoying my diversion into infrared photography. It will be harder, as time goes on, to start doing something really different, now that you know what the images look like.

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying these infrared pictures. It's all about the subject matter and design. Like the comment about a montage of all the Sycamore trees - great idea! bsk