Sunday, June 1, 2014

Repent!


We were in the city today to see an off-broadway show, and that involved walking through Times Square, which is always interesting.  This is one of my favorite places to people watch, and photograph.  Only thing was, I was not alone, so I couldn't spend any time with any particular subject.  So this is a bit of a quick grab shot, rather than stopping to shoot for any length of time.  Here is the thing I don't get.  There were three people like this in the space of three blocks.  I wonder if they think they will actually change the minds of passers by with their signs, and in some cases, their broadcasts with a megaphone.  What is their motive?  What do they hope to accomplish?  If I was alone, I probably would have spent some time talking to one of them, to see what I could find out.  You know me, I love to talk to strangers!

No comments: