Thursday, May 21, 2015

Time to Paint the Picket Fence


It is time to paint the front picket fence.  You can tell that by looking at the condition of the paint on the top of this picket.  While I was scrubbing this section of the fence with detergent and mildew remover, I noticed this weed with a flower growing up in the background.  I thought the combination was interesting, so I went and got my camera.  I will have to go back after the fence is painted, but I don't think it will be as interesting a photograph, with a bright white freshly painted picket.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wise, sleek fish, scales of white and gray, about to break the water. Perhaps it's escaping a predator and has learned that if it projects itself and breaks the water's surface, it will live another day. The sea creature is too old to be afraid. He has done this many times before and has come to enjoy the game. One day, he won't be so lucky. but he knows he's made the best of his life and all of the second chances he's had. No fish could ask for more.

Ken Spencer said...

I find these stories based on the photographs just brilliant! So creative! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just love these stories created from the photos. I didn't see a fish in the fence post but I do after reading those lines. bsk