Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Also, Because...


The talk at our astronomy meeting was about imaging the planet Venus in Ultraviolet and Infrared wavelengths of light.  It was given by my friend Frank who is the most scientific practitioner of astronomy in the club.  He has been doing this science work for years.  When he was speaking, he made an interesting silhouette, so I started photographing him.  When the slide in the background came up saying "Also, Because..." I knew I had my shot, because of the two words. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun photo. At first glance, I thought this was someone demonstrating how to make hand pictures with a back light and blank wall. Of course, it's much more complex, but for a minute...

Ken Spencer said...

That's funny! It does look like someone making hand shadow puppets!