Saturday, September 9, 2017

Seascape Redux


I have one photograph left from my night time exposure images from a week ago.  This one may be the best of three.  I like it more because there are more elements in the photograph, and more of a sense of foreground and background to it.  And of course the blurred water and marsh grasses.  If I keep doing things long enough, I eventually come up with something decent!


Here's a twist...   After I posted the first photograph, I started wondering how it would look in black and white.  So I quickly converted it to B&W and here it is.  Which of these photographs do you find the most interesting?


5 comments:

ken schwarz said...

While I always look forward to your black and white photos, my vote today is for the color rendition. The sharp focus of various earth-tone colors of the rocks in contrast to the blurred green grass is very pleasing!

ginger said...

agreed, in color.

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for your favorite!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! krs

Anonymous said...

I prefer the colors as they define the objects. betsey