Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I Have No Idea...


I was driving down Sea Cliff Avenue, which is the main street in town, and just past the Post Office, I glanced to the right into a yard, and saw this!  I have no idea, of course, what it is all about, but I love this!  I have seen other really interesting things in this yard.  There is a "two-story" bicycle that I may have photographed, but didn't post in the blog a few years back.  It is an amazing, inventive bit of welding.  I don't think you can actually ride it, however.  But the point is, there is a lot of creativity going on around this house.  This made me smile, which makes my day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sit down and chat! This is very creative, but they need to move the bow over as not to hide the welcome sign.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha - I had the same reaction as Joan - the bow needs to be moved so we can read "welcome". I think it's a great idea to sit down, pick up the phone and call someone to chat. Who cares if it's not connected!!! betsey

Photodude Images said...

This is a place for people without cell phones to feel included