Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Big Bend, Sotol Point


I haven't given up on posting photographs from Big Bend.  But a number of interesting things are happening here in the northeast, like the snow storm, and the conference today, so I have decided to post things from here, alternated with photos from Big Bend.  As a reminder, I am doing two posts a day to make up for all the days I was not posting.  This view is from a spot called Sotol Point, an overlook from a high elevation, and as you can see it offers a spectacular view of one portion of the park, and the view seems to go on to infinity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the soft tones in this photo. The green bushes "jump out" of the beige grasses, the soft blue mountains and the pale blue sky. Lovely. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you for your comments. I do love the softness of the grasses. It is quite a scene.