Thursday, April 19, 2018

Owego


I love driving through the town of Owego, NY.  I have been driving through there since 1966.  I have posted photographs from here before.  If you are curious there is a little magnifying glass icon in the upper left of the blog page.  Type in "Owego" and you will see the buildings that hang out over the river and the steel truss bridges.  There is wonderful architecture in Owego.  This is one of those interesting buildings, and it is sad that it appears empty.  I almost think this could be titled "American Landscape IV."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that this beautiful old building is sitting empty with its interesting storefront. I'm glad you wrote how to find previous photos. Very cool! I went back and checked out previous photos of Owego. Had forgotten about the houses alongside the river. Nice to see again. betsey