Saturday, April 14, 2018

Mountain Climbing in Central Park


Just another Central Park scene.  When I get off the subway from Penn Station at 59th street, I always look over the wall.  I am looking generally north and there is always something of interesting to photograph.  I was taken by the man with a backpack standing on the top of the rock.  I mean he was not really mountain climbing.  So I take poetic license sometimes. When I am shooting a scene like this, I take note of where the figures are within the frame, and shoot the picture when there is an interesting arrangement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pretty scene. It seems like a busy picture with a lot of different things or people to look at. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks, Trace. Glad you found it interesting to look at.