Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Subway Selfie


We were waiting for the subway yesterday after the conference we attended, and I saw these three people on the subway platform.  The man was taking a selfie of both of the women and himself.  They were all laughing and having such a good time, that I just had to go up to them.  I told them it brightened my day to see them all laughing, and I asked them if I could a picture of them doing a selfie.  They said "yes," I shot the picture, and the man asked me to email a photo to him, which I did. It was a lovely moment, in a lovely day.

1 comment:

ken schwarz said...

Living in the low country of South Carolina and close to the historic district of Charleston with colonial homes, plantations, area beaches, parks, etc. we see many visitors. When I see families and friends trying to capture the moment with cell phone selfies or with a real camera, I will often ask if they would like me to take their picture - no one has ever said no! It is a nice feeling to provide strangers with a couple of pictures that we will later serve as a fond memory of their visit.