Monday, April 2, 2018

I am BORED with this!


Because of the snowfall last night and this morning, I am temporarily suspending my posts from the Big Bend National Park trip.  I have more photographs from the trip to post in future days.  Anyhow, I am BORED with this snow.  Supposed to be 1" to 3" and we got at least 6" of snow.  I guess the good part is that I got to use my snowblower again!  I know this snow on the tree is quite beautiful, and I am mindful of that.  But no more snow, OK?


When I get to the walkway that goes to the BBQ, it runs parallel to the garage, only a short distance away.  So when I blow the snow, it goes directly to the garage wall and windows.  I love the effect.


These Daffodis appear to have really taken a beating from the snow.  I will be curious to see if they recover from the snow, particularly the blooms that have opened.  We will see.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy that it didn't snow on Easter Sunday. I bet your daffodils will survive...betsey