Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Tiny Girl on Beach

 


On our visit to the beach with our Dunkin' stuff on Tuesday I saw this tiny young girl on the beach, with her grandfather, I think.  She was really enjoying being at the beach and would pick up a handful of sand and throw it in the water.  She was really enjoying her time, running up and down the beach under the watchful eye of her minder.  I only photographed her for a short time when she was down by the water and honestly, I never did get any kind of great shot.  But I thought she was so cute that I decided to post a photograph of her, even though its not the greatest. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What could be better that a visit to the beach? Sunshine, fresh air and sand to play in.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Joan said! Betsey