Sunday, April 14, 2024

A Nice Message


I am always looking for photographs.  Always.  I was returning to Vince and Jo Anne's after going to the Eastman House, and as I turned the corner I saw these two hand painted signs leaning up against this rock.  I thought that given the current climate where some people are no longer civil to one another, that these two signs were a welcome message. They are a nice reminder that there is always hope.  And I am also reminded, as I think about this, that almost all of the people we meet each day are kind to one another.  So we only hear about the small minority who behave badly.  So I celebrate all the rest of us who are kind, and help one another and who are a joy to be around.




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen. I meet more people who are engaging and kind than I do the opposite. Thank goodness. There is hope…Betsey