Friday, April 5, 2024

The Old Plough


I do a 2.5 mile walk each day when we are visiting Vince and Jo Anne, starting through their neighborhood and then walking into the neighborhood one street over.  Then I walk out to State Road and walk back to where I started.  I have passed this plow on State Road a number of times over the last four years. But in the past, this garden was filled with flowers, and you could not see all the parts of the plough fully.  But this is early Spring and nothing is growing and I was thrilled to see all of the plough visible!  So, finally, here is my shot!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a unique piece of equipment. I'm glad I do not have to till the garden with that. I do love the pop of yellow daffodils. Nice photo.
Joan

Anonymous said...

It looks like the kind of plough that Grandpa Spencer would have used back in the old days. Very interesting to see one in this garden. Betsey