Sunday, April 28, 2024

Emergence...


We have this lovely little triangular garden in the back corner of our property that I made out of stacked brick, with no mortar.  In it Kathy planted these giant Hostas years ago and when they are fully in bloom the leaves are perhaps one foot long, more or less.  I have never happened to pay attention when the shoots first emerge from the ground before, but for some reason this year I took note of them, and what I found interesting that each of these shoots looks different as they emerge from the bare ground.   I thought you might find these interesting.  I will be sure and post a photograph of the garden when it is fully in bloom.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look so different from each other. The ends are so crinkled now. But they are lovely when full. Betsey