Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Purple and Pink


It was raining and I went to the store for a piece of salmon to grill. On the way home, this woman was at the top of Laurel Avenue with her dog and the dog was on a long leash in the street, so I was very careful driving around them.  Then I saw the bright colors and realized she was going to walk downhill.  When I got home, I rushed into the house and grabbed my 200-600mm telephoto lens and a camera and got back out to the street, waiting for her to walk by.  I waited until she passed and then did this shot.  Pretty colors for a gray and rainy day!  I couldn't believe my luck. 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colors and lush greens, but her dog does not appear to be enjoying the walk. Where is the dogs umbrella?
Joan

Anonymous said...

I actually noticed the dog first which does not seem to want to walk. Poor thing. But I do like the bright colors on a rainy day. Betsey