Friday, April 12, 2024

Focus, Click, TOTALITY


I saw these T-Shirts for sale at George Eastman Museum and my first reaction was "I NEED one of these!"  Then I looked at the price, $29.95 and decided that in fact, I did not need another T-Shirt.  What's funny is that I rarely wear T-Shirts, but I do like to buy them.  And this would be particularly interesting because Rochester never saw totality.  So much for "Focus, Click, TOTALITY."  That never happened, so maybe that makes a shirt like this even more valuable.  And the design on the front of the shirt is really beautifully done.  It is very cool.  So cool, that maybe I should have bought one!   :-)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the very creative t-shirt, however, I have never seen you wear a t-shirt. A Hawaiian shirt maybe as a change from your usual white button down shirt. LOL
Joan

Anonymous said...

Nice design but pricey. Perhaps a sticker to go on your telescope…Betsey