Friday, April 26, 2024

I Was Standing in Line...


So I was standing in line at the fish counter while the young man behind the counter wrapped up my piece of salmon that I was going to have for dinner.  I happened to look down and saw all of these whole fish.  They looked as if they had been carefully arranged as if they were swimming upstream or something.  My next thought was "Oh man, I don't have a blog photo yet, and this may be it!"  Then I thought "Oh no, I don't have my toy camera with me!" Then I realized that I had my new iPhone with me and that has a really good camera built in, so I quickly got it out and snapped four photographs and then the man waiting on me handed me my package.   Whew, a blog photo, just in time!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im happy you got a photo for your blog, but somehow that does not look appetizing to me. :-(
Joan

Anonymous said...

Remember, the best camera that you own is the one that you always have with you. These days, it's in a phone.
Great photo by the way.

Mark

Ken Spencer said...

Mark: That's so funny. I keep forgetting that my iPhone has a camera in it! I am so used to having my Sony Rx 100 with me in a pouch on my belt, that I don't think of my phone as a camera. Until I am desperate, and then I remember! Thanks for the nice comment. I know I should have shot it with my 4x5! :-)

Anonymous said...

Good save! I like Mark’s comment about the best phone being the one you always have with you. That’s why iPhones are used as cameras. I used to use a small digital camera. Now I just use my iPhone. Nice looking plump fish. Betsey